Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Be Fit and Have Fun - Take 2

Hello again!

I have to apologize again for the somber topics that have come up recently. Not very fitting for a (B)right side blog I know. However, even the most cheerful of us have some sobering thoughts that need to be expressed. I think of it like lancing a wound, almost. Except less icky.

With all that behind us, it is now time for a more pleasant post. It's time for my weekly update on being fit! I hope that my enthusiasm for this maintains (even I'm surprised at how invested I am in this. I like to be fit, but there's just certain food I normally love so much more... ) I am oh-so-pumped about it though. I can actually feel myself getting better and stronger and healthier. Tomorrow I go for my first run in a very long time.

So, this week past: There were some slip ups. I'm supposed to be exercising every day, and I ended up taking 2 rest days instead of one. I just didn't have it in me on Wednesday. I was utterly gassed, and just the idea of lacing up my shoes and turning on the TV was just... ugh... exhausting.  So I took the day and came back 110% after. I pledged to just carry on through, and do an extra work out on Sunday (my normal rest day). THAT didn't happen, there was just too much going on for me to squeeze one in (and, to be honest, I reeeaally didn't even want to do the shortest of all the work outs). I also didn't eat great. I didn't eat terribley, but I wasn't as good as what I should have been. Pizza here, too much coffee there, a stray fast-food visit or two (I count coffee runs in this). If I had stuck to my healthy eating plan a little closer, I probably would have gotten better results. But! Even with the slip ups, it still worked out to some good news. Here are the numbers for this week:

B: 37.5  
W: 30.5 
H: 39.1  
LL: 24  
RL: 23.8
LA: 12  
RA: 12.5

Weight: 146.8

Inches Lost This Week: 2.3
Weight Lost This Week: 1.4

Total Inches Lost Since Start: 5.35
Total Weight Lost Since Start: 1.4. (We're going to assume that the measure last week didn't change from the start :D)

I'm so happy with this! Not quite as big as last week, but still, very happy. Especially since the other option would be not losing and probably gaining :S.

I'm back strong this week, having completed my workout today, and looking forward to tomorow, as well as the run! Hoo-yeah! Cardio! Bring it!.. woah... what happened there? This is what I was talking about when I said I was surprised how excited I was about this. I just get super excited about the workout. It's weird, I'm not used it it, lol!

Alright folks, that's all I have for today. I thank you for following along with me. :) Please bear with me as I navigate the world of blogging. You'll notice that I may jump in topic, and tone (though I will try to control that), but these are growing pains. I hope one day to be a grade A blogger one day! (or at least a grade B) I'll also try to not shoot from the hip (posting first drafts) quite as much. Between the workout and the inspiration I was talking about a few posts again, I'm feeling so up.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day.

See you soon!

- B

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment